Technical Manager - Glasgow City - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b6ee1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Glasgow City - This Area Only
£40000 - £45000/annum Great employee benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Alexander Steele is delighted to continue their partnership with one of Scotland's finest Food Brands; our client has a unique opportunity within their Technical Division
Our client now requires a Technical Manager to join the business.
This is a fantastic role for someone passionate about working in Technical and working closely with senior management with exposure to NPD and driving long term strategy.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage the technical side of things and have the possibility to grow into a senior management role long term if desired.
It's a beautiful opportunity to join a business with exciting growth plans that can offer the successful individual a long term role.
This role offers the successful individual a salary of up to £35k plus excellent benefits.
* You will ensure full compliance to the BRC standard, all retailer manufacturing standards, codes of practice and current industry legislation.
* A vital part of the role is that both the Factory & Technical functions are kept up to date on all food safety & legislative changes, considering their implications for the site & raw materials used.
* You will manage the daily activities of the QA department, QMS and the specification coordinator/administrator to ensure that all factory processes/products and retailer specifications are maintained in good order and kept up to date.
* Provide internal and external customers technical data is kept up to date and maintained.
* Also, you will support the Quality Manager in the ‘translation’ of all document-controlled paperwork for the factory.
* You will be responsible for the supplier approval/VACCP/TACCP/Internal audit database (s), including raw material risk assessment, ensuring that the site and retailer codes of practice are adhered to.
* Ideally, you will have a background in working within Chilled Food manufacturing.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or anyone you may know, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Clarke Smith directly