Forklift Driver - Uffculme | Zoek UK | 4b70ec
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Uffculme, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity has arisen to work for the South West’s leading supplier of bagged and loose aggregates, concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete at one of their sites.
Previous forklift experience is required, as the main function of the role will be loading materials from the plant onto delivery vehicles.
The role is a full time position and my client are wanting someone to start ASAP. I have interview slots lined up immediately. Although the initial contract is for circa 2 months, there is an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Operation of semi-automatic bagging equipment including pre-shift safety checks.
· Safe operation of Mobile Plant.
· Production checks to ensure compliance.
· Maintain good housekeeping procedure.
· Basic maintenance, greasing and cleaning.
· Work in a safe manner, promoting the company’s ambition of zero harm.
Knowledge and Experience Required
· Forklift truck driving experience.
· Strong health and safety awareness and commitment to achieving zero harm.
· Excellent time keeping and punctuality.
· A willingness to learn.
· An ability to integrate into an existing team.
· An ability to assess tasks and implement safety provisions prior to commencement.
This is a physically demanding role. Full training on equipment, mobile plant, and safety provisions will be given to the right candidate, but a willingness to learn every aspect of the role is essential.
TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers