It Service Desk Analyst - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b85a1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
It Service Desk Analyst
Leeds - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Bailey Employment Services are currently recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group in Leeds.
Lloyds Banking Group is a leader of collaboration and puts team work at the centre of their entire organisation in order to reinforce innovation and help make a real difference to the lives of their customers. To support this we are currently looking to recruit Service Desk Analysts to work as part of its highly skilled team to provide technical support to its staff in a fast paced environment.
As an integral part of the organisation you will be responsible for:
* Providing 1st line support to business users across the network
* Reducing the number of incidents progressing to 2nd line support
* Remotely accessing users computers
* Resetting passwords
* Analysing situations and evaluating problems to come up with the best solution for the business and customer
* Managing the expectations of customers whilst having an empathetic understanding of their issue
* Providing training support to users at all levels within the business
* Providing a friendly yet professional level of customer service
* Answering calls and working on Online incidents to resolve IT issues
* Handling complaints sensitively and understandingly
* Working unsupervised to ensure that the businesses service levels agreements are met
The right person should have a passion for IT, a good understanding of IT Service Desk processes and the importance of its role within a business. Also a proven track record of excellent customer service and exceptional communication skills.
* Service Desk Analysists that join the company will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £ per hour.
* Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 30 days holiday after you’ve been in the role for 12 weeks.
* Full training is provided, both classroom based and on the job support.
* City Centre Location in Leeds with good public transport links
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established high-profile company in a busy contact centre environment. Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
Our client is the UK's largest digital bank, supporting 30 million customers and over one million businesses every day from new start-ups to multinational organisations.
Our client has been named on The Times' list of Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth consecutive year and named the World's Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2017.
Hours of work:
* Average of 35 hours per week
* 8 hour shifts Operating hours between (Apply online only)
* Occasional Saturday shift no more than once a month
While the role is initially a 6-month temporary contract it has the potential to continue, be extended or even lead to a permanent position subject to performance