Resource Planning Analyst - Deeside | Zoek UK | 4b85f3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resource Planning Analyst
Deeside, Flintshire, Wales
We have an exciting opportunity available, offering full training and valuable experience in the following fields:
- The Retail Field Sales & Marketing Industry
- Resource / Journey Planning
- Central Business Operations
- Bespoke App and Software Training
- Forward Thinking Business Strategy
Tactical Solutions is a field sales and marketing company which consistently delivers a measurable return on investment for world class clients across the UK and Ireland. Tactical Solutions offers a service which enables us to be the best at what we do in the retail environment.
The aims of the team you are part of are to provide first class service and support to Client and Field teams, liaising in a professional and courteous manner to improve the results of the Channel
As a team you will be responsible for the effective planning of field calls and journey planning processes as well as supporting the field team with all their requirements so that the efficiency and effectiveness of the field sales team is optimised, including efficient administration and despatch.
It is expected that your specialist areas of responsibility within this team will relate to resource planning however in addition to this you will be responsible for ensuring that the end to end operational process is accurate and timely.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the interface between field and internal teams, to problem solve against journey planning needs and queries. Offer high levels of support to all business functions, and work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely within an existing Resource Planning team, managing workload, ensuring all tasks are given full attention and business expectations met.
- Responsible for the ultimate effectiveness of the call journey planning to achieve: -
- Full coverage of all calls required, including absence cover
- Balanced workloads across salesmen, taking account of number of stores, number of clients, daily mileage and TSM's ability and experience
- Field efficiency
- Maximising field capacity
- Responsible for the maintenance, accuracy and development of the master store database, which provides details of all relevant locations in the UK
- Manage call file planning to ensure delivery of optimum return for our clients and ensure the efficient operation of the field teams
- Manage the uploading of Journey Plans into Drive (our bespoke App)
- Understand the needs of each field team and be able to plan all channels accordingly
The ability to demonstrate strong Organisational, Planning and Time Management Skills
Excellent IT skills including intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, understanding of Microsoft Access, and ability to demonstrate good reporting and analytical skills
An adaptable method of working to incorporate our bespoke resource planning software
Sound knowledge of Geographical Areas
Strong communication skills at all levels; both written and verbal
Attention to detail and a determination to 'get the job done'
Experience of working in a fast-paced growing environment and ability to adapt in an ever-changing role
Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and KPI's
A willingness to continually improve and develop as the company requires, both in skills and system advancement.
Mathematical and logic thinking
What's on offer: