Administrator - Hebburn | Zoek UK | 4b8679
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrator - Civils
Hebburn, South Tyneside, England
Permanent (Full time)
Administrator - Civils
Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, NE31 2EQ
Contract: Full time & Permanent
Hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
IQA Group offer capabilities and experience in infrastructure, telecoms network construction, domestic and commercial electrical contracting, renewable energy and power networks and provides the highest level of expertise to the UK market. Established in 2002, IQA now employs over 340 people across our four sites – Glasgow, North Wales, Newcastle and Liverpool.
Our parent company Elecnor, have 60 years of continuous growth and a presence in more than 50 countries, Elecnor has become one of the most outstanding Spanish business groups and a benchmark in the infrastructure, renewable energy and technology sectors.
This is an exciting time to join IQA, at a period of growth and diversification. IQA, in conjunction with Elecnor, as part of the Telecommunication market in the UK. We have been awarded a FTTH contract on behalf of City Fibre. We require an Planner/Scheduler to be based in our Newcastle office, this is a new role to support the growth of the department.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to work with our Civils team, this role will mainly be responsible for providing administration support in relation to Purchased Orders and Invoices. In addition to this you provide administration support for all team members and stakeholders.
Day to day tasks are as follows:
* Raise and maintain accurate records of Purchase Orders
* Raise and complete the correct paperwork for Invoices
* Materials procurement, invoices and delivery notes processing
* Producing data and weekly reports for the Client
* Create subcontractor’s orders and post valuations
* Deal with suppliers and delivering dates
* Prepare reports as required by operational managers
* Procurement and sub-contractors and suppliers
* Deal with customers enquiries and complaints by phone
* Any other adhoc activities that IQA may require.
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
* Well developed skills in organising and planning
* Proactive with new ideas for efficiencies and improvements
* Previous experience of similar role preferred
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer literate with experience of spread sheets and word processing packages.
* Attention to detail
* Ability to process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please