Sales Consultant - Swindon | Zoek UK | 4b8d4c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
About Bensons for Beds
No 'one size fits all' when it comes to finding the perfect sleep experience for customers and that's why at Bensons for Beds we put Sleep Wellness™ at the heart of everything we do. With nearly 70 years of retail and 100 years of manufacturing experience in sourcing the best quality beds, frames and mattresses, at Bensons we understand how to design the perfect, tailored sleep experience.
We have 190+ locations across our retail, manufacturing and distribution sites, employing c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership of Alteri Investors we have an ambitious 3 year plan to grow the business further and achieve our mission of becoming the market leading bed retailer with a strong omnichannel presence.
In return for your contribution to the store's performance, we offer a competitive base salary of £18, . plus uncapped individual commission (paid monthly on top of your salary) once your minimum sales target is achieved.
On target earnings c. £21,500 based on your target, but there is no upper limit to what you can earn beyond that!
*In addition**to that we offer you all these extra benefits:*
- Monthly store bonuspotential when your store achieves its target
- *Employee discount scheme for Bensons products
- *'Perks' discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- *Pension scheme - provided by Legal & General
- *Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression - access to internal opportunities to build your career within Bensons for Beds
- *Long service awards and 'Love to Shop' voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years' service
We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time (40 hrs/wk), part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Please feel free to discuss flexible options at your interview.
(*qualifying periods apply)
The Role - Sales Consultant
We are currently looking for a Sales Consul**tant** to join our team. You would play a significant role in helping us to achieve our vision, being a key player in moving our business forward, with your natural ability to engage, inspire and offer advice to our customers to ensure they choose the bed that suits them best!
Your role as a Sales Consultant will involve:
- Using your natural ability to build rapport with our customers to advise them on Sleep wellness ™.
- Using our unique sleepPRO™ technology to ensure they choose the right mattress for them, giving them a perfect night's sleep every night.
- Taking customers through the sales process and completing the required order paperwork and credit agreements (full training provided).
Working closely with your store colleagues to ensure we offer every customer an outstanding in-store experience, we will give you extensive product training, and ongoing coaching and support throughout your time with us, giving you every opportunity to succeed, progress and build your perfect career!
It should be noted that due to the nature of our products being large and sometimes heavy, the role will involve you and your colleagues moving products around in-store to position them to sell, and some cleaning tasks will be necessary to ensure the store and our products are in the best possible condition for our customers.
We are looking for Sales Consultants with pride, passion and a positive 'can do' attitude, devotedto delivering impeccable customer service with professionalism, ensuring our customers have an outstanding store experience. Driven to achieve your sales targets. You will enjoy engaging with customers and can adapt your approach as appropriate to build rapport and establish their needs.
Ideally you will have worked in a customer facing role previously and have confident communication skills, being able to spot sales opportunities and be resilient and resourceful when you need to be, daring to try new things to help your store succeed.
If you love meeting new people, engaging with a variety of customers, being part of a team, growing your skills and developing new ones then our Sales Consultant role could be for you.
Click now to applyto join us!
There is a brief online application process to complete, to tell us about yourself, answer some questions and confirm your eligibility. We'll reply to you asap!