Security Incident response unit - Towcester | Zoek UK | 4b8dd7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Security Incident response unit
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England
***Calling on all Security Officers in Chipping Warden or surrounding ***
Do you prefer not to be in the same place from one hour to the next? Do you like to have some responsibility for others? Do you want job that keeps you busy?
Look no further, we have the job for you!
Securitas are looking for Mobile Security Officers to join an exciting new project that will be linking the South to the North of the UK in a way that will change the history of the UK forever!
You will be working on various sites, travelling in a Covid safe Securitas vehicle, with one colleague, carrying out site welfare, inspections and checking site documentation.
You will be working 3 days, 3 nights and 3 off for 56 hour per week.
We will provide you with body cams, site mobiles, site tablets and regular breaks
As a Security incident response Officer you will be:
- Part of team for an amazing new project!
- Working outside - the project is still being built, we need you to keep it safe!
- Supporting with protest control.
- Calming threatening behaviour until the arrival of the Police.
- Providing emergancy response, including First Aid & Defibrillator
- Traveling between all sites in Northamptonshire/Buckinghamsire for this contract.
- Frontlline SIA License
- CCTV lisence- (desirable)
- Driving License
- Physically fit - the job is a very active role that requires you to be outside. (All PPE will be provided for you)
- Team Player - we are all in this together
Securitas is the leading global security services provider employing more than 345,000 people scanning 58 markets, throughout North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In the UK, Securitas employs over 10,000 people, providing Protective Services to a wide range of clients from small local businesses, to national and global corporations, and even international airports. Its operational centre in Milton Keynes provides support to the largest mobile fleet in the UK. It also houses the industry first Training and Development Academy with accreditation from City & Guilds. Securitas' focus is on security and its ability to offer real value through its six Protective Services, including Fire and Safety. Unique within the industry, its focused service offering is a key differentiator in all the markets in which it operates. With its global footprint, Securitas is at the forefront of innovation, moving the industry towards predictive security by harnessing 'big data' to provide intelligent, pro-active solutions