Customer Product Development - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 4b8e20
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Product Development Generalist
Permanent (Full time)
About Your Role
Customer Product Development (CPD) Generalists lead the product development process by defining new program requirements in collaboration with the sales teams, from point of initiation to customer approval. This position coordinates new developments across multiple customers and product lines. CPD Generalists provide product knowledge within our Heat Transfer, Woven, Printed Fabric, and Paper product lines by bringing insights, solutions, and options to the sales team and the customer. CPD Generalists partner closely with our Global Program Deployment (GPD) team to deploy new items into production.
* Partner with Commercial team on developing product opportunities to drive key initiatives and achieve sales objectives for assigned accounts.
* Effectively manage product development process from customer briefing to artwork development, costing/pricing, sampling, and final approval.
* Guide customers to the greatest value solution for their branding needs by gathering product specifications for new programs, or redesigns of existing programs, and re-engineering options to meet target prices.
* Coordinate with GPD team and variable data end-to-end specialists to deploy new items to production.
* Prepare global price proposals using established tools and guidelines and escalate price approval in competitive situations.
* Participate in store audits, customer meetings and calls, and the creation of the selling narrative, as needed.
* Remain current on industry trends and product innovations to effectively partner with customers in leveraging Avery Dennison solutions