Fundraising Development - London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b9287
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fundraising Development Executive
London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a Fundraising Development Executive to join our small but committed team, to play a vital part in providing excellent account management, stewardship and recognition to our donors, and taking them on a journey with us. In this broad and interesting role you may work on different types of income, and there will be some direct fundraising involved with the development of a fundraising pipeline of income from small trust and grant funders.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person, with excellent administrative skills, and the confidence to develop relationships with funders, partners and staff within the Ramblers.
Whilst fundraising experience would be extremely useful, we are keen to hear from people who have an understanding of the importance of a good donor journey, can provide excellent stewardship and recognition, and understand how to adapt their communication style for different audiences that this role will come in to contact with.
Your skills must include how to utilise qualitative and quantitative data to demonstrate impact, and you will have experience of preparing accurate and regular reports. We need you to be innovative and, whilst being part of a team, you will be able to work independently when needed. Experience in Trust and Grant fundraising is not essential but the knowledge of how that income stream is raised would be beneficial.
Essential requirements include:
- Excellent administrative skills including competence with the MS office suite and databases
- Post holder will have good verbal and written communication skills and an awareness of the needs of different audiences
- Post holder will have good presentation skills, and the ability to talk with confidence about the work of the Ramblers to an external audience.
- Postholder will have an understanding of the importance of a good supporter journey.
- Post holder will know how to utilise qualitive and quantitative impact data
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and have excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to collaborate across teams, and draw upon expertise and experience
- Postholder will have excellent attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Post holder will have experience of preparing accurate and regular reports against goals
- Must be able to work independently, and use initiative and be flexible and adaptable in approach.
- If you are keen to make a difference and have the opportunity to carry out a really broad role here, we’d love to hear from you!
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer. We promote diversity and warmly welcome applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
The role profile (job description and person specification) can be found at website.
Please send us your CV and cover letter by email via the button below – by Monday 6th September 2021.