IT Consultant / - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b9480
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Consultant / Engineer
Greater London - This Area Only
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is an incredibly successful IT managed services provider based in central Croydon. They have been established for more than 20 years and integrity and customer service is at the heart of the services they provide to their loyal client base.
They are looking for an experienced IT Consultant / Engineer to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis, to manage client requests for project and support work. The role is incredibly varied and interesting; you will receive exposure to the newest technologies and staff benefits including funding for training.
The IT Consultant / Engineer position forms part of its expansion plans. My client offers a fantastic working environment, excellent staff benefits and a real opportunity to play a key role in a growing organisation.
IT Consultant / Engineer Duties:
The successful applicant will need to develop skills ranging from network design through to desktop and server support. They will be involved in all aspects of IT systems implementation & support including project proposals and costing, product procurement, installation & implementation, configuration, maintenance, support and on-going client management. Other responsibilities will include:
* Manage client requests for project & support work
* Maintain the office databases and systems, including client information, tasks and requests
* Provide customers with technical support and advice pertinent to their infrastructure
* Investigation of new technologies for new solutions for clients
* Office systems improvement
The IT Consultant / Engineer – Requirements:
As well as experience of working for a similar organisation (an MSP / IT Support Company / IT Managed Services Organisation), the successful candidate will have the following technical skills;
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Exchange Server
* Microsoft Windows Workstation
* Microsoft Office
* Server and PC hardware components.
* Networking principles - TCP/IP, routing, subnets.
* Good understanding of Domain Name Management, DNS, web site hosting, and MX records.
* Routers, hubs, and switches
* Network, machine and end user security
* Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
* Endpoint Security and Anti-Spam principles and solutions
* Firewall/UTM devices
* Office 365 and Microsoft 365 components
* In addition, if you have any knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Apple Mac systems, Linux, other desktop applications Adobe’s products, Sage etc and a basic knowledge of telecoms, that would be great, but is not a requirement.
In return, my client offers the chance to develop your technical skills quickly and gain exposure to an incredibly broad range of technologies as well as the opportunity to play a key role in a growing organisation,
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today