Senior - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b998c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Sustainability Consultant
West Midlands - This Area Only
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM AP – Birmingham – Salary Circa £50,000
Looking for your next position in the Building Services, Sustainability sector?
If you’d like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
This Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Birmingham team with a new Senior Sustainability Consultant, someone with a range of experience including work with BREEAM and Building Physics.
They have 8 offices around the UK and are known as one of the best in the sector. Working in all areas of Building Services, including Sustainability, BIM and acoustics, this consultancy is in a phase of growth due to the range and number of projects they have recently secured. Ideally you will already be a BREEAM AP with experience working in the sector for around 5 plus years.
Using all the latest technologies you will be equipped with all the tools you need to successfully complete your job. You will be reporting to the Sustainability Associate and working alongside several different building services engineers and consultants. The team in Solihull is around 80 strong and still slowing expanding regardless of lockdown or covid. They have barely had to furlough any of their staff and have really gathered momentum over the last 3 months.
This company are looking for ambitious individuals with the desire to work on your own projects and possible take charge of a couple other consultants – progression, development, work enjoyment, project variance and flexible working is what they’re offering. If that’s what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
What they can offer the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Flexi working hours, implemented pre-covid and a company wide policy
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand of BREEAM & already a BREEAM AP.
* Experience within Building Physics
* Management and leadership abilities or proven experience
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Senior Sustainability Consultant vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. K2