Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This principal construction contractor is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive, who will report directly to the Business Development Director, providing oversight and daytoday delivery of the companys marketing functions. The role will blend traditional marketing activities and business development work.
No experience of construction is required for this role; however they are looking for a candidate with marketing or business development experience, which can be adapted to a career in construction. (They would consider this as a parttime role for the right candidate.)
The role will involve among other things;
- Coordinating the full marketing mix of the business.
- Developing and periodically reviewing the marketing strategy.
- Managing their client and lead database.
- Lead generation through targeted marketing.
- Maintaining their web presence and managing our SEO.
- Organising Press Releases.
- Controlling and leading on their Social Media feeds.
- Developing various marketing documents, inc; Case Studies, Brochures, Mail Shots.
- Assisting with the completion of tender/PQQ documentation.
- Reviewing Public Tender opportunities and triaging for Board Consideration
- Arranging and attending client meetings and business development events.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Qualifications in a relevant field.
- Experience of working independently or in a position of responsibility.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in using emarketing software, i.e. Mail Chimp
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to produce professional yet beautiful looking documentation, with well written content.
- An eye for detail and a naturally diligent attitude.
- Personable attitude and friendly telephone manner.
Posted 46 days ago