Business Development Manager - Macclesfield | Zoek UK | 4ba089
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Macclesfield, Cheshire East, England
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
One of our key clients are looking for an experienced business development professional to spearhead the companies programme of new Supported Housing developments.
The successful individual will work closely with senior management to create a strategy that builds on existing relationships and develops new partnerships to deliver the companies ambitious growth plans.
In return, they offer a competitive salary and employee benefits that include a company pension and an exclusive benefit reward programme.
Further details of duties are available on request - but include -
* Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
* Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Researching and building relationships with new clients.
* Setting up meetings between client decision makers and company’s senior management and partners
* Further enhance existing relationships to secure additional growth opportunities for the group
* Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
* Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
* Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
* Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
* Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
* Fully project manage all new Supported Housing developments to ensure agreed timescales are delivered
* Further develop existing and new relationships with private landlords and letting agents to promote repairs and maintenance services
* At all times represent the company in the best light.
* Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
* Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
* Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
If you are an experienced sales/business development professional looking for a challenging but rewarding new role, please get in touch today