Crawley, West Sussex
£8.53 - £10.50 per hour
Are you a creative and enthusiastic Nursery assistant?
Do you want to inspire the younger generation through play?
Do you want to do this in an independent, modern and Ofsted outstanding Nursery?
This is a once and a lifetime opportunity so dont delay in applying!
Interview date: 28th June 2019
This larger than life Ofsted outstanding nursery situated in the heart of Crawley, West Sussex is looking for 2 experienced Nursery Assistants for bank staff over the remainder of the year. These roles are needed on a fulltime basis however parttime applicants will be considered. The nursery in question is recently refurbished, boasts brilliant grounds and can offer all pupils outdoor learning experience. The nursery is proud to offer a childcentred ethos and is committed to learning through play. The nursery and team currently educate approximately 85 pupils; these learners are welcomed from all walks of life. This setting is an independent nursery and is not part of a larger chain. The nursery is number 1 in its local catchment and is known for being a fun and friendly place to work.
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Onsite parking/local public transport links
- Ofsted approved training and CPD provided
- Permanent vacancies within the nursery career progression opportunities
- Regular team building exercises/days
We are looking for 2 Nursery assistants with recent childcare experience for these exciting assignments starting ASAP. Responsibilities will include
- Able to inject a sense of fun into the room and help the pupils to the best of there ability through playbased learning
- Plan and Prepare activities and topic areas
- to ensure effective behaviour management in line with nurseries behaviour policy
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a fabulous opportunity and not one to be missed. Please apply today!
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks. This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 16 days ago