Automation Service Engineer - London | Zoek UK | 4ba4aa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Automation Service Engineer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Automation Service Engineer
About SPX Flow
At SPX FLOW our products are continuously solutions in the making. We innovate with customers to help enhance and feed the world by designing & delivering custom-engineered products in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industries.
As an Automation Service Engineer within Food and Beverage, you’ll work on small and large projects and bid proposals, and you’ll also be responsible for the execution and maintenance of automation systems, or parts thereof.
About the role
Location: Remote (anywhere in UK)
We’re a global market leader when it comes with Food and Beverage, using some of the best technologies in the world to deliver great products and services to some of the largest companies in the world.
The team you’ll work in are technology-focused and involved in many different parts of our business.. You’ll be involved in making sure design and execution outputs are delivered on time and in line with quality requirement including producing any required documentation to support design.
Every day is different, with lots of variety, and due to this you’ll have the scope to get involved in lots of different innovative projects and bid proposals.
You’ll also provide aftermarket support for customers with 24/7 support for up to 1 week per month (with possible travel).
You’ll take part in pilot trials to optimise processes where you’ll collect information to optimise process and increase production efficiencies.
The pilot trials you’ll carry out could be with or without the presence of customers.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll:
* Ensure that automation solutions are safe
* Generate automation solutions, and define and implement their characteristics, be that through software, controls, design or interface
* Own your automated process and make sure that the solution is functional, and is executed in line with, regulations, customer requirements and our own quality standards
* Have technical discussions with clients and suppliers, attending kick-off meetings, progress and design reviews
* Make sure all documentation is captured, stored and maintained
* Provide technical support to the sales team
You’ll be someone who likes working in the international environment and being able to work individually. You’ll know what to do to deliver the best quality product. Being a self-confident, trouble-shooter with strong character.
As a minimum requirement we’ll need you to have:
* Degree or equivalent level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline (. Electrical)
* Automation execution experience, preferably in the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and/or other hygienic industries
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written
* Ability to work on multiple tasks, within a matrix environment
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees including:
* Feel valued at work thanks to our performance & recognition programmes
* Excellent onboarding and training process
* Annual bonus (depending on company and personal performance)
* Become part of our family through our local staff club events
* Remote working opportunities
* Genuine progression and development opportunities with a global organization
* Attractive benefits such as well-being programmes, Company pension and Health insurance