Interim Head of Finance Business - Standish | Zoek UK | 4ba52d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
Standish, Wigan, England
Contract (Full time)
Head of Finance Business Partnering
Standish (near Wigan)
12 month Interim Contract – maternity cover
Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire are recruiting for an interim Head of Finance Business Partnering to be based at our Head Office in Standish, near Wigan.
We require a personable, commercially astute finance professional to partner with key stakeholders in the business to provide financial recommendations and resolutions.
About Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire is the market leader for lifting solutions to the infrastructure, construction, power generation and industrial markets. The company was founded in Wigan in 1976 and now operates nationally from 30 depots ranging from Invergordon to Exeter, including a dedicated Heavy Cranes division and Transport division. Our offering is unique: with the most experienced team in the industry operating the country’s largest fleet of cranes and capacity of up to 1000 tonnes across our specialist teams, safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our knowledge and experience allow us to bring innovative lifting solutions to our customers’ problems.
How are we different?
• At Ainscough, our motto is ‘Make the Safe Choice’; this applies to everything we do.
• Health & Safety - We have numerous accreditations & awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001
• Reliability - Stringent fleet maintenance schedules to increase availability & reliability
• Availability - We have one of the largest heavy haulage fleets in the UK, with 400+ cranes across 30 locations
• Experience - Expertise on all aspects of a lift; from the initial consultation stage through to execution
The Role of Finance Business Partner
At Ainscough Crane Hire, the role of a Finance Business Partnering involves:
· Supporting in the production and analysis of management information, along with trading commentary
* Supporting the commercial and operational teams in evaluating business performance and new business opportunities
* Leading the business partnering team who provide financial support to regional operational teams
* Lead the team in the preparation of management accounts
* Leading the budget and forecasting processes
* Implementing controls and processes across the business, to ensure robust controls in place and manual processes are automated where feasible
* Support CFO with preparing monthly board reports and ad-hoc business analysis
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a commercially astute and experienced finance professional with
excellent relationship-building skills. You will be personable, have excellent communication
skills as well as the confidence to challenge business leaders when making financial decisions.
You will come from either an FP&A or commercial finance background, either in practice or industry, as well as hold a professional finance qualification: ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
An understanding of the crane market, plant/hire market or the construction industry is helpful but not essential.
Some of the main benefits include:
· Competitive salary DOE and bonus structure
· A strong approach to employee safety
· Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including free mobile phone insurance, discounts and a free coffee every month
· Pension scheme (after 3 months)
· Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
· Company sick pay
· And many more