Trainee Recruitment - Doncaster - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4ba608
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Doncaster - This Area Only
£19500 - £26000/annum Uncapped Commission, iPhone, Laptop
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruiter
* Based in Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10
* Full Training provided
* Opportunity to earn in excess of £26,000 in first year
* Monday - Friday (08:30-17:30)
* Excellent career progression opportunities
What We Offer
* Full Training delivered by experienced Recruitment Consultants.
* Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
* Uncapped commission structure
* Regular opportunities to increase your basic salary based on your performance.
* A Friendly, professional and hard-working team environment.
* Ongoing Training and development
* No KPI's
Salary: Starting at £19,500 per annum +uncapped commission, first year expected earnings £26,000+
Package Includes: iPhone 11, Laptop, Pension, 28 days annual leave (increasing with service).
Working Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Monday – Friday) with an early finish on a Friday
To be considered you should:
* Ideally of previously worked or are currently working in either a; Telesales, B2B Sales, Recruitment or Business Development position.
* Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
* Be self-motivated and resilient
* Hold a Full UK driving licence
Location: Bawtry (DN10), commutable from Doncaster, Worksop, Scunthorpe, Rotherham, Sheffield, Retford and Gainsborough.
Who Are iRecruit?
iRecruit are an established recruitment agency which has been operating for over 11 years.
Based from our recently refurbished office in Bawtry, Doncaster we recruit for both permanent and temporary/contract staff on behalf of companies both locally and throughout the UK, ranging in size from SME to blue chip organisations
Some of the industries we recruit in to include; Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing and Power.
On the back of a very successful year for the business and inline with our ongoing plans for continued growth, we have now have another opportunity for an individual with sales or telesales experience that has a genuine interest in pursuing a career within the recruitment sector, to join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
What will the role involve?
Once you have completed the initial training, there will be ongoing support and training provided by experienced Consultants within your team, each day in recruitment is different and tasks will vary dependent on workload, however typical tasks can and will include (but not be limited too);
* Making calls to candidates (Job seekers) from our internal database and/or job boards, to discuss live vacancies we have available on behalf of clients to assess their suitability, availability, etc.
* Telephone interviewing candidates prior to submission against vacancies.
* Business development or both existing clients and also speaking with lapsed clients or potential new clients to in order to generate new job vacancies / client accounts.
* Advertising jobs on various job boards and social media.
* Arrange and attend meetings with clients to understand their business and staffing requirements and to establish a better working relationship with the company.
* Candidate registrations and right to work checks