HR Advisor Comps&Benefits - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 4ba9ab
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR Advisor Comps&Benefits
HR Advisor (Comp&Benefits)
Pertemps are delighted to be working with our public sector client to recruit for HR Advisors within their well-established compensation and benefits team.
Location- Central Edinburgh (Must be flexible work in office or at home)
Hours - 36 hours a week, Monday - Friday
Duration - 3 months with possible extension
Pay - £ per hour
To provide a high quality, consistent HR payroll service dealing with a range of complex transactions. Ensure that HR payroll/pension transactions and enquiries are dealt with compliantly, effectively and within deadline whilst delivering an excellent level of HR customer satisfaction
- Process HR Payroll/Pension transactions for internal and external customers
- Engage directly with customers via a range of channels giving appropriate coaching, advice and guidance.
- Ensure transactions are completed efficiently within agreed timescales
- Develop strong customer relationships both internally and externally to support the HR service objectives and improve the customer experience/journey
- Use appropriate systems to process transactions for payments and pension data
- Provide a consistent customer service approach for the HR Payroll/Pension function and wider HR functions
- Assist with key initiatives within the HR Service where required
- Assist with payroll/pension success measures to ensure regulatory, audit and legislative compliance.
- Assist with the outcome of audit findings within the HR service and ensure appropriate control measures are in place
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the below:
- Experience in Payroll/Benefits or Pension processing
- Knowledge of statutory Payroll or Pension regulations and compliance
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Be trustworthy, honest and punctual
- Team player
If you have the relevant experience and skills for this role please send your updated CV directly to or apply via this advert.