Female Support Worker - Hounslow | Zoek UK | 4baaa3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Female Support Worker
Hounslow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Part time)
Female Support Worker- Hounslow, London
Hourly rate: £ per hour
Part time (30 hours/Waking nights)
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Getting to work is an expensive business, save 50% towards the cost of learning to drive (30 driving lessons, one theory and one practical test included). Once you’re on the road, you can enjoy our 10% discount at Halfords perk!
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
If you have a bubbly and happy personality, this position is perfect for you!
We are recruiting for Female Support Workers to support six fantastic individuals (male and female) with profound and complex learning disabilities throughout the night.
The right candidate can work independently to monitor and support the people we support as and when they need it during the night. Duties can include personal care, hourly checks and the expectation to carry out domestic duties which are unable to be carried out during day hours.
The waking nights role will need you to stay awake and work between 8pm-8am covering alternative weekends and bank holidays.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on#########
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.