Travelling Private Chef - London | Zoek UK | 4bad75
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Travelling Private Chef
London, Greater London, England
£65000 - £72000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Chelsea Staff Bureau Ltd is a leading lifestyle management agency with offices in London, Cannes and Dubai. We boast an enviable client portfolio with high profile individuals, celebrities and Royals seeking household staff, security and luxury lifestyle concierge services. Excellence as standard.
We are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional Private Chef willing to travel extensively with the principal. Fantastic salary and benefits included.
Our client is an author and biographer who travels for a minimum of six months of the year - normally during the winter months.
Your trial would begin in London in mid-September, at our client’s residence in Notting Hill. You would then be required to set-off on his adventures to any destination whilst creating the most sumptuous of culinary dishes for him and his guests. Something you might find interesting? Its an amazing opportunity for the right candidate.
Private Chef responsibilities would include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes from all origins. Our client has a particular liking for Indian cuisine with Beef Rendang being a particular favourite.
You will be able to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner with a familiarisation with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our principal.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans etc
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Slightly modify recipes to meet our client’s needs and requests (. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Private Chef or Cook
- Willing to travel extensively
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma would be preferred
Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to contact each candidate individually. If you haven't received a response within 14 days, your CV hasn't been selected on this occaision