Data Protection Officer - London | Zoek UK | 4bb6c1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Protection Officer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Junior Data Protection Officer
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
My client who is a National Cyber Crime organisation is looking for a Junior Data Protection Officer. As the Junior Data Protection Officer you will be tasked with managing the effective resolution of all data protection matters and supporting the provision of a secure and demonstrably data protection compliant environment for all data and systems held by my client.
The Junior Data Protection Officer will provide resilience across the Data Integrity team, working closely with the Data Integrity Business Partner, Head of Information Governance, and Information Security Manager. The Junior Data Protection Officer will protect the business from any legal challenges, whilst representing my client as a centre of intelligence and knowledge.
* Overall accountability for delivering effective resolutions in all data protection matters including, requests to offshore; review of SCCs and adequacy assessments; automation of decisions using their data; and reviewing Data Protection Impact Assessments provided into the team, as required.
* Translate requests from members or colleagues into the relevant client specific issue to enable first time resolution and provide potential solutions.
* Accountable for resolving legal challenges arising from Information Governance related matters, producing draft instructions to lawyers, whilst working closely with legal advisors to address matters within a timely and costeffective way.
* Lead in management of data protection and information governance casework in compliance with agreed frameworks, monitor the ticketing system processes and delivering firsttime resolution; escalating complex issues to the Data Integrity Business Partner / Head of Information Governance.
* Have technical knowledge of ticketing system processes to ensure full functionality is being obtained from the ticketing system.
* Responsible for representing the interests of my client, liaising with colleagues across the business to engage prospective and existing members, resolving information governance matters to high 1 standards of satisfaction for stakeholders.
* Working closely with Information Security Manager support the maintenance of highstandards of security as required to retain ISO 27001:2013 accreditation and other security certifications.
* Support Data Protection Officer in responding to complex Data Subject Access Requests, as required.
* Working in collaboration with colleagues across Data Integrity to support them producing DPI Assessments for the clients systems.
* Represent Information Governance team on specific projects and product development by , providing subject matter expertise and guidance.
* Responsible for maintaining and updating data protection and information security documentation for internal audiences, ensuring accurate translation for colleagues across the business.
* Maintain all Data Protection and Information Security records and event logs, suggesting continual improvements to processes