Community Case Manager - Staines | Zoek UK | 4bb71a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Community Case Manager
Staines, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Community Case Manager (HMPPS)
Reports to: Team Supervisor
Location: WFH, Occasional Visits
Purpose : To provide high quality support and guidance to enable
customers to overcome barriers to enable them to reintegrate back into
society and stop reoffending.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage a caseload of customers with complex needs requiring intensive
2. Provide advice guidance and support to overcome barriers to social
inclusion and signpost to internal and external support:
3. Mentoring with Volunteers or more specific support from external
agencies . housing, substance use or mental health.
4. Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and
developing whilst addressing barriers
5. To ensure the accurate and timely recording of input client data and
information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative
and financial requirements
6. Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and
comprehensive assessments, and to contribute to the development of
individual community recovery plans with those who express a wish to access
community treatment/support services
7. To ensure effective case management and coordination covering areas of risk
with a particular focus on safeguarding children and adults, problematic
behaviour, housing, social and family functioning, employability, psychological
and physical health
8. Utilise motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief
interventions in both one-to-one and group settings to promote engagement in
appropriate services, encourage self-esteem, wellbeing, self-responsibility
and enhanced motivation.
9. Review on going care and treatment liaising closely with the full range of
specialist workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
Technical competency (qualifications and training)
· IAG Level 3 (D)
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW