H&M Facilities Manager - London | Zoek UK | 4bb73a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
H&M Facilities Manager - London, UK&IE
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
On this journey we´re all collaborating to create the best omni offer for our customers and as a Facilities Manager you will be a key player in making this happen. The Facilities Manager role is a multi-brand function, supporting all Brands within the H&M Group. This role would sit within our Construction and Facilities Department, as part of the wider Expansion Team at H&M Group UK/IE.
Maintenance & Projects
* Work alongside our service providers to coordinate and ensure successful repairs, maintenance, and equipment installation across the portfolio.
* Secure Health and Safety regulations in the stores and area offices.
* Efficiently plan and prioritise tasks.
* Able to carry out multiple maintenance, optimization’s & closure projects in different stores consecutively.
Profit & Cost Follow Up
* Plan and follow up on budgets for stores within your assigned area.
* Create a long term strategy for your stores alongside the wider Expansion Team.
* Align with wider team to ensure that money is investment in the right stores and in the right way.
* Securing the expected lifetime of the stores within the portfolio.
Team & Third Party Collaboration
* Together with the Area and Store teams support in maintaining both the Customer experience and profitability of stores by managing planned and reactive works.
* Communicate cross functionally with both the Expansion Team and the wider business.
* Work closely with external contractors to achieve the best result for the H&M Group.
* Contribute towards our sustainability goals.
* Act as a link between the stores and our service providers for example Cleaners, Maintenance helpdesks and Landlords.
* Carry out regular follow ups with third party service providers.
* Drive continuous improvement