Business Administrator - Stockport | Zoek UK | 4bb9f8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£18,000 - £20,000
Join this business in being a successful employee as they exceed expectations for their 2021/ 2022 plans.
Starting as a small family-owned business 15 years ago to now being an award-winning organisation working with some of the most prestige clients & largest projects in the UK, they are looking for an additional member of their team.
This new appointment will enable you to be exposed to all company areas where you will see increased responsibilities, regular salary reviews & progression opportunities.
Your role will support all team members including Directors, which will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Ordering of stationery & materials for the office
- Uploading key documentation to the in-house system
- Diary management & booking appointments for the team
- Filing & managing electronic paperwork
- Typing & submitting letters to clients
It's paramount that the person coming into this role is career orientated, genuinely wants to do well with a good business & is a great team player that is willing to help across the business.
Considering two profiles of candidates for this position:
- Somebody who is early on in their career with no office-based experience but is willing to take on a new challenge & get their foot in the door with an administration role
- A candidate who has some office-based experience in either customer service & administration looking for a new opportunity that will enable them to grow professionally
If you are one of the two of the above profiles & you are eager to join a company that value their employees with regular reviews & salary increases; this could be your next move.
With free parking on site & close to commuter links (both train & bus) if you live in or local to Reddish this location is ideal.
To be considered immediately - please apply ASAP or email your CV to