Plumber - Grove Park | Zoek UK | 4bc4f5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Grove Park, Greater London, England
£28000 - £32000/annum + overtime, vehicle, benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Kingston Upon Thames
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 (DOE) + overtime, vehicle, fuel card and benefits
Our client is a national, leading service provider that specialises in complete plumbing services to a wide range of clients, managing all domestic and commercial drainage and plumbing failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs including, insurance companies and major high street brands. They diagnose and fix a wide range of plumbing issues from a dripping tap to an emergency burst water pipe. They offer a service that is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year for all their client’s plumbing needs.
The main purpose of the role is to cover all emergency water-related plumbing issues for domestic & commercial properties, out of hour’s standby duties (rota). Candidates will ideally be a resident within the Kingston Upon Thames area.
* Carry out a range of services associated with the isolation, repair, and maintenance of our customer’s plumbing requirements.
* Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise.
* Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures.
* Maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment.
* Accurately record work details via internal and client systems using client apps and software.
* Communicate effectively with clients and Metro Plumb colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is always provided
* Candidates MUST be qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing.
* Candidates will preferably hold unvented, water regulation, and EUSR tickets.
* Have a positive can-do attitude
* Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
* Have relevant experience
* Hold a full clean driving licence
* Preferably have a CSCS card
* Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check.
The company are looking to take on a Plumber on a permanent basis. The company will pay a competitive starting salary of approximately £28,000 - £32,000 per annum (salary will be depending on experience). As a permanent employee, you will have a company pension, holidays and other benefits plus training and career development. Company vehicle and fuel card will be supplied, with tools.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news