Multidrop Class 2 - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4bd082
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multidrop Class 2 Driver
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
28K plus potential bonus of 3k to 6k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Ruskim/Lucky 8 Foods is one of the UK’s leading importers and distributors of frozen, chilled and ambient food products operating out of several depots throughout the UK & Ireland.
We are now looking for a full time Class 2 Experienced Multi-drop driver to join our team operating from our depot based in Newcastle, Mainly a day run but also should be willing to work 1 -2 night outs per week. The week will comprise of a 5 day week Monday to Friday.
As the business moves forward, we require new drivers to join the distribution department during this exciting time.
Potential candidates need to be professional, enthusiastic, reliable, customer focused and maintain road safety and compliance at all times.
You should demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with an array of customers. When out on the road you are an ambassador for the company at all times and the face of the company, having that daily interaction with customers and building and maintaining long lasting relationships.
What we are looking for…
The successful candidate will hold a full, clean UK driving licence, class of licence required and full CPC qualification & digital tacho card. Experience in multidrop deliveries will be beneficial and have a good understanding of the highway code and road traffic regulations is expected.
- Accurately load the vehicle and check all products off with the customer
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries & collections to our customers in a professional manner, representing the company at all times, whether you’re on the road, or dealing with a customer.
- You will carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Transport Office immediately.
- Stock returns and collections must be booked back into the depot correctly to maintain stock control at all times.
- Ensuring the procedures for payment collections is followed for accounts purpose.
The final salary is around 28K plus a potential bonus on the case count 3- candidate can ear extra 3k to 6k per year.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...