Customer Success Manager - Garforth | Zoek UK | 4bd5ca
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Success Manager
Garforth, Leeds, England
Permanent (Full time)
CoolCare is one of the fastest growing care management software providers in the UK. Based on three decades of producing care home management software and running homes, we know the challenges and the solutions that will improve the operation of care homes and care home groups.
In the role of Customer Success Manager, you help our customers to succeed in their business goals through an excellent customer experience of CoolCare’s product and services.
As the main point of contact for our customers you will understand what business outcomes they want to achieve and help them to achieve that through use of CoolCare’s products and services. You will be their representative in the business, ensuring colleagues deliver services in a timely and effective manner to meet defined customer outcomes, continuing to prove the quality of service we provide in everything we do.
You will maximise the customer experience at each and every touch point a customer has with us by establishing and maintaining our customer “universe”. This will include capturing and saving all relevant information about the customer, their business and our contacts there so that all teams have ability to triage, resolve or signpost at initial contact. The maintenance of comprehensive records of all correspondence and agreements will be a vital part of your role, to enable effective correspondence in the future.
You will maintain continuous engagement over the customer lifecycle based on pre-defined communication plans. In doing so, you will proactively review customer accounts against their stated objectives, finding ways to improve their experience and informing them of our latest company news and initiatives.
You will manage all processes relating to our customer accounts to ensure they are provided with the level of service defined in our customer service charter
The role will be pivotal in developing long-lasting business relationships with our customers, ensuring they have a positive customer experience to aid retention and cross-sales of other CoolCare products and services. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be expected to meet success based KPIs, linked to Customer Outcomes.
* Create and deliver Customer Success Plans (CSP) for your customers
* Monitor progress against the CSP.
* Regularly report and check on customer status to highlight any potential future issues.
* Share useful content, guidance and service updates to customers to ensure they meet.
* Manage the transition of customers from CoolCare3 to CoolCare4, ensuring they are informed and supported to move at an appropriate time for them.
* Coordinate migrations to ensure all customers are moved to the new software before the legacy system reaches end-of-life.
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* Manage the full lifecycle of the software installation and migration process. Liaising with all departments to ensure customer goals are met.
* Manage the full lifecycle of the customer cancellation process.
* Effectively handle customer complaints.
* Develop excellent customer relations, being the first port of call for all customer queries, feeding any changes or intelligence gathered back into CSPs for review
* Manage and process hardware orders.
* Maintain and develop a CRM database.
* Respond to and follow up enquiries by post, telephone, email, live chat and personal visits.
* All other duties as deemed reasonable by your Line Manager
* Analytic ability to identify customer needs
* Previous customer experience, service and sales skill.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Impeccable organisational ability
* High level of proficiency in written and spoken communication
* Good IT and literacy
* Excellent presentational skills