Employer Account - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4bdc10
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Employer Account Manager
Liverpool - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled an experienced Employer Account Manager (EAM).
The successful candidate will have experience of working in sales or recruitment or have experience in advice and guidance and have demonstrable record in working to and delivering targets in a team environment. You will be highly presentable and have excellent communication skills to establish rapport with various customers, employers and clients.
Employer Account Managers must have experience in building new and maintaining existing relationships, ideally within the pre-employment, education/learning, development sector, or alternatively with experience and knowledge of recruitment practices.
* Establish strong relationships with new and existing local and national employer clients to capture job opportunities that enhance the successful recruitment of suitably skilled individuals through remote digital methods and face to face contact.
* Identifying, building, and maintaining collaborative external partnerships with JCP, Work Programme organisations, education establishments, NCS and other customer facing organisations looking to support unemployed clients.
* Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate vacancies for participants through remote digital methods and face to face contact.
* Organise and facilitate sector specific pre-employment Academies to support participants to access local employment opportunities
* To drive program job entry targets and to capitalise on the opportunities to achieve outcomes for participants throughout the life of the contract.
* To sell the programme to all new and potential employers.
* Make regular contact with all key employers with repeat vacancies and to conduct monthly meetings with all major employers where ongoing recruitment is occurring.
* Ability to analyse market trends to identify potential business opportunities when contacting new employers.
* Undertake direct marketing as required, using digital and electronic format . email / Linkedin etc.
* Effectively agree terms of recruitment . information sessions, candidate pooling, pre-screens, evidence collection arrangements.
* Managing relationships and ensure clear communication is maintained between all key stakeholders.
* Develop and execute recruitment plans ensuring contractual targets are met
* Understanding of the current labour market
* Keep abreast of growth opportunities within the industry.
* Meeting and exceeding strict KPI’s and Targets.
* Ensuring all paperwork is fully compliant and of a high quality
* Representing the organisation well through following the company’s mission and values