Electric Vehicle Charge Point Engineer - Maidstone | Zoek UK | 4be287
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electric Vehicle Charge Point Engineer
Maidstone, Kent, England
£30000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We all know that Electric Vehicles are coming and creating the infrastructure behind that is going to be a huge task, we are delighted to have been given the opportunity to move into this new and exciting industry that is only going to get bigger and bigger over the coming years.
Due to our move into EV, we have created our own EV Training Academy where you will be based for the initial first 2 weeks of your time with us, we will put you through all the training necessary so you can then go out into the field and install the Electric Vehicle Charge Points on behalf of our suppliers customers.
So, if you are a NVQ Level 3 trained Electrician or an experienced EV Engineer looking for your next move and are interested in the new world of EV, please read on.....
About the Role...
* You will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment.
* You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
* Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas
What you will receive…
* £32,000 basic salary (If no EV experience, you will start on £30,000 then it will be increased to £32,000 after your 3 month probation)
* Ongoing industry leading training & development
* Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
* Exclusive Discounts/ Cashback for Holidays, Beauty Treatments, Gym Memberships & More
* Employee Forum - Have Your Voice Heard
* Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
* Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided
What we are looking for…
* All engineer MUST be NVQ Level 3 iqualified in Electrical Installations
* 2/3 years experience in an Electrical role post qualification
* 17th Edition / 18th edition Wiring Regulations
* A Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
* Approachable with customers, in both domestic and commercial sector
* Possess good IT skills
* Be willing to complete the necessary training at our Training Academy in Wigan to become compliant with Lowri Beck's standards, policies & procedures
* Someone who wants to develop their skills and climb the ladder in a new industry
Successful applicants and any offers of employment will be subject to successfully meeting our standard pre-employment vetting procedures, including Eligibility to work in the UK check, basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, identity & home address check, driving licence check, and previous 5 year employment history check.
Lowri Beck is now authorised by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV), under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS)