Project Leader - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 4be3fe
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Leader - Metabolic Disorders
£45000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Here at S3 Discovery, we are recruiting for a Project Leader/Study Director to join our client, an expert provider of in vivo services. The successful candidate will be joining the client’s successful Metabolic Disorders group, further advancing services to the global pharmaceutical industry.
The ideal candidate will have a PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant area with several years’ post-doctoral training and posses strong practical experience with a particular focus on experience working with in vivo models. You will be working with obesity, diabetes and metabolic disorder in vivo models.
Key Skills and Requirements
* PhD or equivalent in Obesity/Diabetes/Metabolic Disorders research with several years’ post doctoral experience
* Expertise in in vivo study design and experiments in animal models relevant to metabolic disorders
* Experience in metabolic phenotyping, body composition analysis and determination of energy content would be an advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good attention to detail and recording of experimental data
* Highly motivated
* Ability to execute projects to timelines with the ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities
* Some out of hours work will be required