Account Manager Paid Search and PPC (Contract Role)
Interim Paid Search/Paid Social Account Manager
- About You
- You are an experienced Paid Search and Paid Social Account Manager with agency side experience working with retail clients.
- You are available to start a weekly rolling contract in the first week of May. The contract is likely to run for 6-8 weeks. The platforms you'll need to have used are:
- Search- Search Ads 360; Google Ads; Bing AdsPaid Social- Facebook Ad Manager
- In addition, you'll also:
- Be an excellent organizerHave strong experience of campaign buildsBe a good and clear communicatorHave excellent attention to detailBe able to work from our London office
- The Role
- NMPi are in the process on-boarding several large new accounts and need support with existing clients during this transition period.
- The emphasis of the role is on the continued optimisation of accounts and ensuring regular tasks are completed to drive performance, in addition to implementing innovative new strategy ideas.
- The role will include working with the internal team based in the London office, as well as managing and checking work from teams in offices internationally.
- You'll be based in our London office (Angel).
- About Us
- NMPi are an award-winning international digital media agency. We make it easier for people to find the things they want online, when they most want them.
- We do that with data (lots of data), spreadsheets (lots of spreadsheets), creativity and charm (loads and loads of charm).
- We've won awards for our work. Loads of them. Recent wins include the Best Paid Search Campaign at the Performance Marketing Awards and Best Travel/Leisure/Sports Campaign at the Drum Search Awards.
- Our head office is based in Angel with lots of different places to eat and drink nearby. The office vibe is friendly and welcoming and we have the Sonos music system in the background.
- We regularly have fun social events in different places around London.
- NMPi is offering a very competitive day rate for this role.
- What Do You Do Next?
- We're hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! We are looking for people who can start ideally on or around the 30th of April.
Posted 5 days ago