Quality Engineer - Oxford | Zoek UK | 4be8ca
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension + Package
£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Bonus + Package + Product Discount
Exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced quality engineers or inspectors to work for a well-established British manufacturer. Enjoy working with prestigious top end products, ensuring quality is being maintain to the highest standards. Perfect platform to hone and showcase your ability as a quality specialist in a role that offers autonomy.
This company produce highly technical mechanically assembled luxury products to a high-end market. With a rapidly growing glamourous clientele, be proud to make a difference for such a prestigious innovator. Be part of an expanding proudly British brand in a role that will truly allow you to test yourself and become a vital and valued leader.
- Manage general non-conformance process
- Responsible for all site inspection
- First article, stage and final inspection of mechanical products
- Champion new product development quality activities
- Route cause analysis
- Using handheld measuring equipment (verniers, callipers, micrometers, etc)
- Operating CMM (can be trained)
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary
- Experienced quality engineer / mechanical inspector
- Background of inspecting mechanical or intricate products
- Route cause analysis experience
- Relevant engineering qualifications
mechanical inspector, production, mechanical, quality engineer, measuring, verniers, callipers, quality, automotive, aerospace, Twyford, quality assurance, quality control, CMM, metrology, manufacturing, production
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...