Assembly Operatives - Leicester | Zoek UK | 4bebf9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Temporary (Full time)
Temporary to Permanent
£ per hour
The role of Assembly Operative is for a growing engineering company based in Leicester who have just moved to a new premises. They are looking for candidates with previous assembly experience who will become valuable members of the team.
What you will be doing within your role:
• Working in a team of approximately 10 to help assemble parts and materials to complete each project
• Using different hand and air tools to make sure each project gets completed
• For the role of Assembly Operative you will also be doing relatively heavy lifting of sheets of metal
Minimum requirements for the role of Assembly Operative:
• For the role of Assembly Operative you will need to be comfortable with heavy lifting
• Also for the role of Assembly Operative you will also need minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
• You will also need to be flexible as they do sometimes need people to work some over time
If you are interested in this role, please choose between the below options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" – Click “apply now” so we have your CV, and call now to talk through your experience on (phone number removed) between 8am – .
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Concur Recruitment (Cov) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Concur are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment