Project Engineering Manager - Norwich | Zoek UK | 4bf273
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Engineering Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have strong project management and engineering skills? Are you looking for a new challenging role within a market leading business? Are you confident you can deliver projects at a high standard?
Rthirteen are currently searching for a Project Engineering Manager on behalf of our client, a leading Norfolk manufacturing business. Within this role you will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve from inception through to completion.
This is a great chance for someone with strong previous project engineering experience from, within an FMCG background, to take on a role that will allow you to grow and develop your skills.
Duties to include:
* Ownership of technology deployment projects from planning and design through to implementation and launch.
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Effectively communication project status to key stakeholders.
* Escalation of any potential risks or issues that may arise.
* Conducting weekly meetings with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Working cross-functionally across various teams to ensure projects are delivered.
* Identifying areas for improving, adopting a continuous improvement approach to working.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience in a senior project engineering position.
* Experience working within the FMCG industry.
* Relevant project management qualification/certification.
* Confident in leading multiple technical projects simultaneously.
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and project management software.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD & MS Visio would be desirable.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Problem solving and analytical approach.
* Hardworking and driven to achieve results.
* Full UK Driving License.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this position is highly competitive dependant on experience. Benefits of this role include 28 days holiday + bank holidays, free carparking, pension that increases with service and more!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate