HVAC Engineer - Marfleet | Zoek UK | 4bf61c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marfleet, Kingston upon Hull, England
Permanent (Full time)
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 100,000 employees and operate in 100+ countries.
Working as part of the shift operations team, reporting operationally to the M&E Manager, you will be expected to take a proactive role in the maintenance of the buildings assets at the Siemens Gamesa Hull site, through planned maintenance, compliance and reactive requests. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will be key to the effective and continuous availability of all services associated with buildings within the portfolio. You will provide mechanical support to the M&E Manager in maintaining and fault finding of various assets.
You should gain an understanding of all services within the buildings and be able to use your knowledge to assist in system and plant fault identification and rectification. You will also be required to assist with other trades as the need dictates so a general understanding of all areas of building services is essential to the role.
Operation and trouble shooting for the following:
* Hot and cold water services and associated pipework, valves and expansion vessels.
* Heating systems including pumps, valves and pipework.
* Fans, motors, ductwork etc on various plant . AHU’s
* Building fabric - first call response for leaks, blockages.
* Building Management Systems (BMS)
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Building Services industry
* C&G qualified or equivalent in mechanical services/maintenance.
* Recognised training or apprenticeship
* Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular water hygiene including L8 compliance, vented and unvented pressure systems, humidification.
* Full clean driving license
* IPAF competence
* Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
* Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
* Demonstrate a willingness to attend on and off site training for plant and systems as they are installed. This may require nights away from home.
* Reliable and conscientious
* Individuals who can demonstrate commitment and technical competence; but do not meet all the requirements may be considered subject to client approval