Purchase Ledger Clerk - Bishop Auckland | Zoek UK | 4bf709
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Officer
Location: Bishop Aukland
Salary: £20 - £24K
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
I am working with a leading Manufacturing company in Bishop Aukland who are looking for 2 Purchase Ledger Clerks to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manger your working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Processing of suppliers invoices with valid purchase orders.
- Returning invoices to suppliers that do not quote a valid P/O
- Ensuring Manual invoices not requiring a P/O are coded correctly and sent for approval.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to Purchase accounts
- Preparation and payment of weekly and monthly bacs runs
- Resolving internal queries to ensure payments are not delayed
- Intrastat Submissions for European suppliers.
- Opening and distribution of post.
- Other Adhoc duties required to assist the Finance Manager/ Accounts Supervisor.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of a Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Ideally you will have;
- A qualification in finance or studying towards gaining your qualification
- Experience of using the Navision system
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...