Male Support Worker - Rotherham | Zoek UK | 4bfca7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Male Support Worker
£8.93 - £9/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Male Support Worker – Rotherham Supported Living
Heathcotes Group are passionate about changing the lives of people with learning disabilities and mental health issues. We support service users and work with their friends and families, to help them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We are role models and mentors. We see them grow and move on to a brighter, more independent future. Our work is challenging, engaging, wide-ranging, very active and very fulfilling – always with a sense that we’re making a difference!
Heathcotes Rotherham Supported Living is a specialist service in the area of Rotherham. Here we support 3 male adults with Mental Health, Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, Autism, Learning Disability, ADHD, Hyperactivity Disorder, Auditory Processing Disorder. We are looking for permanent support workers to join our team!
Shift pattern; 8am-8pm
The Role of a Support Worker
You will work alongside your team to provide person-centered, quality support to our service users, which will include some aspects of personal care, emotional encouragement and support to live an independent lifestyle. Our service users can be challenging and some days may be tough but our teams achieve amazing outcomes, through hard work, perseverance and resilience.
If you are…
- Passionate about providing support to some of the most vulnerable people in society
- Looking to work with a dedicated and values-driven team, who are committed to achieving positive outcomes
- Excited to truly make a difference
…we want to hear from you!
Although relevant experience and qualifications are beneficial, we are looking to speak to those with a genuine passion for supporting others – whether this has been gained through employment, voluntary work or personal circumstances, everyone has a story to tell and we would love to hear yours!
What we offer in return:
- Pay rate is between £-£ per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
- Contracted hours of 40 per week
- Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Access to our employee referral scheme app, Care Friends – with the opportunity to earn up to £200 per successful referral!’ Earn as you go! the more you share, the more you earn!
Apply below and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch!