QC Analyst - Hatfield | Zoek UK | 4bfdf8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hatfield, Doncaster, England
CK Group are currently recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hatfield, Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract.
QC Analyst Role:
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all materials are tested according to agreed specifications and procedures, in agreed time frames and in accordance to GMP and company guidelines.
Other key responsibilities will include to:
- Qualify, maintain and calibrate all laboratory equipment according to procedures.
- Maintain all laboratory Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems.
- Write SOPs associated with QC Support.
- Raise and support the investigation of deviations and associated CAPAs.
- Support the collection of data for reporting Quality Assurance Performance Indicators.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Good technical and scientific judgement.
- Diplomatic, self-motivating, professional with problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact Science Contracts Team on or email , quoting job ref 51499.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.!