£110 - £150 per day
The Head Teacher of a client school close to Market Rasen is currently seeking a talented Key Stage 1 Teacher for a small Year 1 class for the full 2019 / 2020 academic year to cover maternity leave.
Specifics of the role
Start date: September 2019
Duration: 1 year - term time only
Hours: Full time
The successful candidate will...
- Hold full class responsibility for a class of 24 pupils
- Have a clear understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Carry out assessments, record and report pupils progress
- Produce Short/Medium/Long Term teaching plans in accordance with school guidelines, ensuring relevant deadlines are met
- Liaise with other Class Teachers regarding cross-curricular subject matter
- Ensure that lessons are well prepared, efficiently resourced and appropriate to the ability level of the pupils
- Teach pupils of all abilities with commitment, enthusiasm and to a high standard of competence
- Keep a full and appropriate written record of work covere
- Liaise with colleagues on all matters of common concern regarding pupils and the curriculum
- To follow the school's SEN policy
This popular and friendly school aims to provide children aged 4 - 11 years with the best possible education. Set in a small village close to Market Rasen, the school boasts beautifiul views and is easlily accessible from Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Brigg, Louth, and Gainsborough.
Behaviour across the school is generally good, and pupils enjoy attending school.
This role requires a full commitment. The successful candidate will be provided with a mentor and recieve a school induction.
If you feel you can meet the requirements of this post, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Posted 15 days ago