Calling all 'Future Secondary Teachers!'
Are you a recent Graduate looking to gain experience within a secondary school before completing a secondary teacher training programme in the future? Do you wish to pursue a career in secondary teaching? If so then please see the details below.
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a National Teaching School based in Preston, Lancashire, to run the 'Future Teachers Programme' throughout the new academic year #########
The Future Teachers Programme constitutes of a one year full-time placement within a partner secondary school, throughout the academic year for Graduates to work within their school supporting within the relevant faculty. Upon successful completion the school will offer a teacher training placement the following year at their school.
- Full-time placement, from September 2019- Future Teachers Programme.
- Must hold a minimum of a Degree to be considered for this programme in any subject area. Any additional experience working within a classroom capacity will be highly advantageous.
- Opportunity to complete further training through their teaching programme.
- Earn up to £1300 per month while gaining practical experience.
This well respected Catholic school withholds high expectations of all their pupils, and staff within their school community. Established in 1957, the school has been graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted for the past decade. Implementing outstanding teaching and learning, promoting exemplary behaviour through school behaviour policies and ensuring each individual staff member and pupil are valued for their contribution.
- Roles to expect during your placement will range from; Teaching Assistant/ Cover teacher and numerous others, which you can expect to lead through full guidance and support from the department lead.
- Lesson planning, and delivering through various teaching and learning styles.
- Support pupils with coursework, intervention and group work.
- Continued support through observations and termly reviews, with your senior mentor.
- Receive continued feedback in relevant areas; class/behaviour management varied learning styles and or reflective practice.
Posted 15 days ago