Internal Recruitment Coordinator
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Do you have excellent people skills and customer service experience? Are you a recruiter looking to move from agency to an inhouse role?
Our client is looking for a bright, highly organised and selfmotivated individual to join their Tonbridge branch in a period of sustained and exponential growth.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for attracting candidates and recruiting new employees to fill vacancies in line with company growth. You will manage the recruitment process from beginning to end, from scheduling interviews to onboarding new employees.
Your duties as a Recruitment Coordinator include:
- Advertising vacancies on job boards and social media
- Working with Managers to draft job descriptions
- Conducting telephone interviews and registering candidates for work.
- Scheduling initial interviews with managers
- Providing feedback to candidates
- Completing background checks and newstarter administration
- Ensuring paperwork and documents are compliant with regulatory legislation
- On boarding new employees
- Often working autonomously with minimal supervision
This role would suit someone leaving an agency background, who enjoys working with candidates and providing a high standard of customer service. This role would suit someone with recent and relevant office based experience, looking for a change.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
- Be used to working in a target driven environment
- Have excellent telephone manner
- be a competent user of IT, including MS Word and Excel
- Be self motivated, organised, and have a meticulous eye for detail
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Be flexible to changing work flow demands and be able to prioritise workload
- Follow instructions carefully
- Use own initiative when solving issues
If you would like to hear more information in respect of the Recruitment Coordinator opportunity please send your CV to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a clean copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Posted 28 days ago