Recognition and Engagement Coordinator
London or Bracknell
Delivering the exceptional, every day
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Objective: To promote, co-ordinate and administer engagement and recognition initiatives across Mitie group
Ensure effective delivery of engagement and recognition programmes across Mitie group, including Mitie Stars, Long Service Awards, Feel Good Friday and postcards
Administer Mitie’s benefits portal
Build strong relationships with the HRBPs, HR Shared Services and COE teams to deliver value and consistency across Mitie
Contribute to wider engagement and communications strategy focussing on reaching and celebrating our front line
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the people function
To manage end of year celebration event for Mitie Stars and Long Service Awards
Role model the Mitie behaviours to champion the Mitie culture
- To manage all administrative tasks for employee engagement and recognition across Mitie group
- To contribute to engagement and communications campaigns to ensure our managers are aware of all our reward and recognition initiatives available for them to utilise in recognising team members and colleagues
- To manage social media and yammer posts relating to employee recognition
- To collaborate with and prompt key stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure full uptake of our engagement, reward & recognition initiatives.
- To maintain a good working relationship with all other teams within the HR community ensuring a delightfully seamless service
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To understand and comply with all company policies and procedures
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Self-starter who can take the initiative to support the improvement of the Mitie Stars, Long Service Awards, and other engagement and recognition activities
A passion for employee engagement, reward and recognition with demonstrable experience of promoting awareness / process improvement of new Reward & Recognition schemes or similar.
Ability to deliver accurate and timely MI to support the provision of analytical strategic HR advice
Excellent stakeholder and collegial relationship management to support the ‘how to’ element of engagement and recognition.
Confident and competent in communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure, and own initaitve.
Team player and process-oriented. Flexible and adaptable.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office programmes. Experience with HRIS is an advantage.
Design and communications experience
Event management experience
Health and Safety responsibilities
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Posted 23 days ago