Year 1 Teacher Wanted - Liverpool/ Old Swan Area
£22023 - £37496 per annum
A lovely Roman Catholic primary school, located in the Old Swan area of Liverpool, recently graded as 'Good' by Ofsted, is currently looking to appoint a Year 1 class teacher to join their already successful team of practitioners. The role would be to start in September 2019 and would be to continue until into 2020, with the possibility of going permanent for the right person.
The right candidate:
- Have a strong knowledge of the Year 1 curriculum.
- Have a minimum of a one year experience working within year 1.
- Have phonics knowledge.
- Be able to demonstrate good practice, ensuring that all pupils are able to make progress.
- Be adaptable and able to meet the needs of all children in order to create an inclusive environment, in order to enable all pupils to succeed.
- Be a good communicator
The role will offer:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- An exciting and caring environment in which to work
- A highly committed staff with high expectations who are willing to help each other
- A strong ambitious leadership team with a clear sense of strategic direction
- Salary - £22,023 - £37,496
- September start date
- A school easily accessible via public transport
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunitiesincluding Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration.
Alternatively call the Liverpool office on: ######### or email: for more information regarding this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 18 days ago