Electronic Technician - Derby
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join a company in the petro-chemical industry at their site based in Derby on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client supplies a full range of consumable materials for the maintenance, overhaul and repair of aero engines and a range of instruments for the testing petroleum products. They also provide an export packing and dangerous goods packing service.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Derby which is easily commutable from the East Midlands, including Sheffield, Burton-on-Trent and Nottingham.
The Role: The Electronic Technician will be the key point of contact for repairs and calibration to all our petrochemical equipment, on-site and at client sites.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Repair and calibration of our customer instruments at the lab facility.
- Commissioning of petrochemical instruments at customer facilities.
- Ensure effective regional technical coverage within our business territories.
- Build effective working relations with existing and new customers through collaboration and fully understanding our customer requirements.
- Use your technical expertise to provide guidance on complex technical issues.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have a degree in Electronics or equivalent, HND will also be considered:
- Experience in Service Engineering.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills with customers both internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel within Europe to meet business needs.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45652 in all correspondence.
Posted 18 days ago