Business Skills & Warehousing Trainer Assessor
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Company Car + Benefits
Business Skills & Warehousing Trainer Assessor Home based covering Swindon and nearby counties(Regional Role) £24k £26k (DOE & Qualifications) + Company Car , 20 days holiday + bank / Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Life Insurance.
The Role: Business Skills & Warehousing Trainer Assessor
- We are looking for an experienced apprenticeship assessor/trainer to join this private training provider in the delivery and assessment of generic business skills and warehousing apprenticeships standards.
- Working from home, you will be looking after a cohort of learners covering Covering Swindon and nearby counties progressing them through a mixture of Generic/Business Skills apprenticeships in Customer Service, Business Admin, Team Leading, Management and Warehousing along with Functional Skills delivery.
- There will be a mixture of 11, classroom / groupbased training and delivery along with workbased assessment, supporting learners throughout their programme for a successful endpoint assessment.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Business Skills & Warehousing Trainer Assessor
- Hold an Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS min..)
- Experience in a similar assessor / trainer role of delivering full apprenticeship standards
- Hold occupational competency in delivery areas
- Full, clean drivers license
The Employer: Business Skills & Warehousing Trainer Assessor
- Extremely wellestablished training provider celebrating its 21st year in business in 2018! An Ofsted Grade 2 provider with an extremely strong reputation, due to the high quality of training that is offered and delivered. They are a preferred supplier for training for many large trade associations. Continuously growing on a National basis, they are looking for experts within the field to join their fantastic team and progress alongside the company.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 39 days ago