Sales Representative | Zoek
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
POSITION: Sales Representative
SALARY: Dependant on experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Car, Health Cashplan, Laptop, Mobile Phone,
HOURS: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes MK10
Our client Dispo, distribute catering disposable products to the wholesale market.
The company is currently seeking to employ a Sales Representative to work from home and in the field, being responsible to the Director, managing existing customer relations and obtaining new business.
The candidate will be home and field based and your customer base will be primarily located south of Milton Keynes.
The business is seeking an individual that has previous experience in field sales, and that preferably has a sound knowledge of the disposable catering products sold, within the wholesale and foodservice industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business development and increasing market share while working to targets.
- Provide high quality commercial support to the wide range of customers, developing existing accounts and helping to bring in new business.
- Developing new customer relationships in conjunction with the Sales Support team.
- Managing and maintaining excellent relationships with the existing customer base.
- Travelling to customer sites within a set post coded area.
- Maintaining & updating CRM system.
- Help with strategic procurement with personnel throughout the company.
- To provide quality information within deadlines
- Carry out general department administration in line with the company's IMS.
- Accountable for bespoke product maintenance from enquiry to delivery.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious to achieve personal goals with a proven track record of success.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
- Strong customer service focus and good business acumen.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English Language.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, problem solving, influencing, networking skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment, either independently or in a team.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results.
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business and be willing to travel, as some international travel will be required.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO NORMANTON WF6, FOR THE INTERVIEW.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter, stating your current salary, by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Regional Sales Representative, Sales Representative, Sales, Representative, Sales, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Support
Posted 33 days ago