Assistant Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + package
Our client has gone through a steady period of growth & urgently require a assistant quantity surveyor to join one if its latest projects in Central London. They have a proven track record in delivering projects of the highest quality and have a steady order book of work.
- As an assistant quantity surveyor you will be working alongside senior surveyors with years of industry experience, exposing you to on the job training, with great opportunities to progress up the ranks. The scope of works involved can vary from £5m fast track fit outs to more major £25m projects..
- Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within a commercial role in the UK on commercial fit out projects
- Hold a QS degree or equivalent desired
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Knowledge of cost planning, measurements and take offs
- Experience in package procurement and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- If you feel you match the above and want to put forward your name for this vacancy please apply.
This is a permanent role with the salary ranging from £30k £35k + package.
If you would like to find out more about this assistant quantity position please contact Mick Emery on either ######### or ######### .
Posted 13 days ago