Future Teachers -
£60 - £80 per day
F**uture Teachers Programme - Teaching Personnel - Nuneaton**
Here at Teaching Personnel we are looking for graduates who wish to work in the education sector with the goal of becoming a teacher in the future. A programme called 'Future Teachers' has been set up by us to assist you in your development into a career after University. This allows graduates to gain practical experience prior to formal enrolment of teacher training to build experience and confidence.
This particular programme is within Primary schools and with last a maximum of a year. We offer ongoing support during the placement with access to multiple courses and resources to assist you on your journey. Each term, your designated consultant will meet with your assigned teacher mentor and yourself to discuss and monitor your progress.
Being a teacher in a Primary school setting can be endlessly rewarding and allows you to gain confidence and have fun whilst teaching your lessons. The 'Future Teachers' programme gives you the opportunity to surround yourself with energetic and enthusiastic children with a willingness to learn, whilst learning yourself!
Befits to this role include;
- Monday to Friday 8:30-16:00 timetable
- Placement fresh out of university
- Access to Teaching Personnel's CPD courses at discounted rates
- Practical training and experience
- Wages received by PAYE and not an umbrella company
Subject specialisms to be taught include;
- Ethics and Philosophy
Whilst in placement you will;
- Keep a journal of your day to day experience
- Observe lessons in your subject specialism and other subjects to develop a broad knowledge of teaching styles/methods
- Discover how different members of staff provide effective differentiation, manage behaviour and conduct non subject activities such as registration and assemblies
- Gain experience in assessment for learning
- Create a lesson plan
- Deliver at least one lesson per term when confident on the schools approach to learning
- Gain experience in learning outcomes - You will observe pupils and be able to actively identify which students require support to uncover their barriers to learning
- Work with all staff to support the pastoral systems in place to aid pupil development
- Learn the school policies and discover how and why they developed
- Learn the syllabus in your subject area and identify the areas of your degree which can be applied and present this to the school
- Support pupils through coursework and examination preparation
- The ability to provide and deliver pupil interventions
- You will need to apply for a DBS and register this with the update service prior to working within schools
To enquire about this opportunity, please contact Lydia on ######### or click apply now!
Posted 13 days ago