A Quality Coordinator for Apprentices is needed to join a new state of the art training centre. The Manufacturing Technology Centre is collaborating with the UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) and the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) to train and develop apprentices in a brand new purpose built training academy in Oxfordshire.
Courses will be delivered by the MTC, replicating the industry-leading Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre on the MTC campus in Coventry. The AMTC has rapidly built a reputation for equipping apprentices not only with core engineering skills but also the latest advanced manufacturing techniques. The environment is both dynamic and engaging, supporting the next generation of highly skilled and agile Engineers.
Working in partnership with Consilium Recruit they are seeking an Apprenticeship Quality Coordinator to ensure the quality standards for the programme are aligned to the Oxford Training Centre to meet the requirements of Ofsted and ESFA inspection.
- As the Apprenticeship Quality Coordinator you will coordinate external quality assurance visits.
- You will maintain robust internal quality assurance procedures that will ensure full compliance with the requirements of external bodies such as Awarding Organisations, Ofsted and ESFA.
- You will fulfil internal quality assurance for instructors in line with the internal quality assurance strategy.
- You will assist non-qualified instructors in the completion of their Assessor Qualification.
- You will report and monitor safeguarding issues as the designated Safeguarding Officer.
- You will observe and develop the quality of teaching, learning and assessment and provide staff support for delivery improvement.
The ideal candidate for the Apprenticeship Quality Coordinator role will hold D32, D33 D34 TDLB Units or CAVA, IAQA Units with experience in delivering apprentice and adult training with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As part of our safer recruiting process, all applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check prior to being employed within our apprentice team.
To apply for the Apprenticeship Quality Coordinator role please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs.
Posted 4 days ago