Java Developer £525 per day Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £525 per day
Up To £525
Are you an expert developer? An opportunity for an experienced and driven Java Developer has become available for a 6 months contract initially with a view to be extended.
Interested in the below?
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- 3 5 years experience working as a handson (actively coding) Application Development Lead or related role.
- Java Expertlevel implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
- Frequent usage of Spring, Reactive Streams, Threads and Annotation Processors is a benefit.
- Strong security understanding with CSRF, XSS and CORS for browser / native clients.
- Experience with streaming APIs a benefit and supporting large scale API versioning with backward compatibility.
- Usage of analytic tools like Splunk and Dynatrace a benefit.
- Spring Expertlevel implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other subprojects like Spring Security, Spring data Cassandra Spring Apache Kafka
- Preference for advanced experience with Apache Kafka
- Application Servers Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- Experience with containers and deployment (Dockers / Kubernetes as an example)
- General Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
Other skills that the candidate might have;
- TDD Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
- ATDD Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Continuous Integration Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson and Continuous Delivery Experience with automated deployments using a tool like Rundeck.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to highquality maintainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
If you are interested in this opportunity, or are looking to hear more information about the role, contact me, Dee , on (#########
Or email me your CV: #########
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We take care of both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing you in the JAVA & PHP market I have established relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have a unique understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
We are an equal opportunities consultancy.!()
Posted 13 days ago